How to utilize Buildlinkapp to work with SEO agency?
If you’re going to outsource your SEO link building compaign to a SEO agency, you may use Buildlinkapp as a management system. Anytime you may login to the system to see the real time progress of your campaign. Your data (link prospects, content, login information, notes, files, etc.) will be kept safely, logically at one place. You own them and have full control on later decision.
- Full control on your links and all data.
- Participate in the work when necessary.
- Work collaboratively without communication cost.
- No work overlapping thanks to "claim-first-before-doing" mechanism.
- Reduce copy-paste to zero. Speed up your operations 500%.
- All stuff in one place, no need to transfer/sync files between PC and laptop.
- Bulk action to open multiple links at one click (view screenshot ).
- Use in-page panel to avoid link and stuff mismatching (view screenshot 1, view screenshot 2 ).
- Work activity logs and easy-to-make appraisal.
Steps to follow:
- Register a user account.
- Add a campaign.
- Install our browser extension.
- Create a task to invite the manager from SEO agency as your campaign Manager. He will be able to invite associated workers to the campaign.
- The Manager accepts the task, and starts setting up the team to work for you (Read more at a detailed tutorial about how to use Buildinkapp in your team).
- The teammates can work as different roles (A detailed role definition can be found at our role division section).
- You as an Admin can view link prospects that the agency added, and approve/abandon them (if you want to take part in the link building), view the content the agency wrote, and approve/moderate/remove them, etc.
- If you want to add more workers to the campaign, you can just proceed. Even adding workers outside of the SEO agency is possible. There is no limit to worker number in all plans.
- After the SEO agency complete their jobs. You may just revoke their roles from your campaign. And they have no future access to your campaign. You keep your data :)
- Buildlinkapp supports many cool bulk actions like: open link prospect in bulk, update link stage in bulk etc.
- Buildlinkapp has a mechanism called “mini-job claiming”. This mechanism can guarantee no more than one co-worker will work on a same task. For example, when a link prospect is under link stage “Approved LPs”, and in your team, there are two Content Submitters. They could both work on the outreaching job for the same link prospect. That’s obviously not what you want. Buildlinkapp solves the problem in a simple way: A must claim the outreaching job by changing the link stage to “Reaching out”) first. Only after successfully changing the link stage can he proceed the real outreaching.