How to quickly get started if you're invited to Buildinkapp by other people?
If you’re existing user on Buildlinkapp, you need to check who send the invitation, is the user somebody you know, and what task he is requesting you to do. If you are willing to work with the inviter, accept the task. Otherwise decline it.
If you’re new to Buildlinkapp, you may want to read two tutorials (How to use Buildlinkapp if you build links on your own and how to use Buildinkapp in your team) first to get some ideas of how Buildlinkapp works.
- Get your own permanent account which is separate from the inviter.
- Accumulate your work experiences.
- Full control on your links and all data.
- Participate in the work when necessary.
- Work collaboratively without communication cost.
- No work overlapping thanks to "claim-first-before-doing" mechanism.
- Reduce copy-paste to zero. Speed up your operations 500%.
- All stuff in one place, no need to transfer/sync files between PC and laptop.
- Bulk action to open multiple links at one click (view screenshot ).
- Use in-page panel to avoid link and stuff mismatching (view screenshot 1, view screenshot 2 ).
- Work activity logs and easy-to-make appraisal.
Steps to follow:
- Check who sent the invitation, what role (read more about roles at Role Division Section) you’re requesting to work as.
- Accept the task.
- Start working with other guys in the campaign.
- Buildlinkapp supports many cool bulk actions like: open link prospect in bulk, update link stage in bulk etc.
- Buildlinkapp has a mechanism called “mini-job claiming”. This mechanism can guarantee no more than one co-worker will work on a same task. For example, when a link prospect is under link stage “Approved LPs”, and in your team, there are two Content Submitters. They could both work on the outreaching job for the same link prospect. That’s obviously not what you want. Buildlinkapp solves the problem in a simple way: A must claim the outreaching job by changing the link stage to “Reaching out”) first. Only after successfully changing the link stage can he proceed the real outreaching.